For the return of all or a portion of the Holding Deposit, and to avoid liability for damages under the Lease, the following provisions, without limitation, apply, even if the Holding Deposit has been waived:
- Move-in inspection returned within two weeks of move-in date.
- A full notice required by lease to vacate the apartment with the rent paid for the entire period.
- No damage to property beyond normal wear and tear.
- Resident property and debris removed. Carpets must be thoroughly vacuumed.
- No stickers, glue-on picture hangers, large scratches or holes in wall (Residents will be charged for any patching of holes that must be done upon move out).
- No noticeable indentations in resilient floor, broken titles or wood.
- No cleaning required by Manager or repairs needed. Any needed work to apartment will be charged based upon the Standard Cleaning and Repair Charge Sheet.
- No unpaid charges or delinquent rents.
- All keys (and garage door openers where applicable) have been turned into the office.
- Forwarding address left with Manager.
- Move-out inspection with Manager after all belongings have been removed.
Your deposit refund will be mailed to you with 30 days if the conditions above are met. If a partial refund is made, you will be furnished an accounting of how the charges are made.